Published: 16:24 GMT, 2 November 2023 | Updated: 04:13 GMT, 12 November 2023
The terror began when Hamas gunmen descended upon the Nova music festival near Kibbutz Re’im on motorised paragliders and in pick-up trucks, massacring around 260 revellers and capturing hostages.
The black and yellow website features chilling photos of people partying the day before, alongside gruesome footage and images of dead bodies.
Pictures of the brutal Kibbutz Be’eri attack that saw more than a 100 of its 1,100 community members tortured and slaughtered are also included, as well as photographs of bedrooms drenched with blood.
An image of the charred remains of babies and video of a man who has lost a limb are also featured.
Chilling images on the website show people partying the day before
A Hamas gunman grabs a civilian at the festival on October 7
Hamas terrorists beside a truck during the deadly October 7 assault
The black and yellow website features chilling photos of people partying the day before, alongside gruesome footage and images of dead bodies
Israel posted on its X account: ‘Viewer discretion advised: some of you may have seen clips and images of the horrific war crimes committed by Hamas on October 7th. A new website archives all of this footage’
Israel posted on its X account: ‘Viewer discretion advised: some of you may have seen clips and images of the horrific war crimes committed by Hamas on October 7th. A new website archives all of this footage.
‘We know it’s difficult to watch, but it is even more heart wrenching for the victims and the families of these heinous crimes. Please RT this and help us make sure that the world knows what happened.’
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that Israeli forces had pushed further in than the outskirts of Gaza City in their assault on Hamas terrorists in the northern half of the Gaza Strip.
Ground battles flared again the previous night in northern Gaza as Israeli troops sought to destroy Hamas, the Islamist movement that controls the territory.
The Israeli army chief of staff, Lieutenant General Herzi Halevi, said troops were inside Gaza, besieging Gaza City and ‘deepening infiltration’ of Hamas-held areas.
The Israeli army is seeking to free around 240 hostages, both civilians and troops, captured by Hamas during the assault.
Some 332 soldiers have already died in the October 7 attacks and in the Israeli offensive the Hamas assault triggered.
Now gruelling urban warfare lies ahead deeper inside Gaza, where Hamas is fighting from a tunnel network spanning hundreds of kilometres.
Global concern has risen sharply over Israel’s response, in which the army says it has struck more than 12,000 targets so far.
A child’s blood-soaked bed in Kibbutz Kerem Shalom following a Hamas-led attack on the home
Israeli festivalgoers run for their lives through the desert after being warned of an incoming rocket attack just as Hamas invaded the country on October 7
Special concern has focused on repeated heavy strikes on Gaza’s largest refugee camp – densely populated Jabalia, north of Gaza City – where explosions brought down residential buildings.
Gaza’s Hamas-ruled government said 195 were killed in two days of Israeli strikes on Jabalia, with hundreds more missing and wounded, figures that could not be independently verified.
Hamas said seven of the estimated 242 hostages it is holding died in Tuesday’s bombings, a claim that was also impossible to verify.
Major strikes also hit Gaza’s Bureij refugee camp and an area near a UN-run school in Jabalia, where the health ministry said 27 had died.